Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

#48


If I wasn't here tomorrow 

Would anybody care
If my time was up I'd wanna know
You were happy I was there
If I wasn't here tomorrow 
Would anyone lose sleep
If I wasn't hard and hollow
Then maybe you would miss me

I know I'm a mess and I wanna be someone
Someone that I like better
I can never forget 
So don't remind me of it forever 

What if I just pulled myself together
Would it matter at all
What if I just try not to remember
Would it matter at all
All the chances that have passed me by
Would it matter if I gave it one more try 
Would it matter at all





WORD!


                  NIKE                   





Komm, wir lassen uns erschiessen
An der Mauer Hand in Hand
Komm, wir lassen uns erschiessen
Mit dem Rücken an der Wand
Komm, wir lassen uns erschiessen
Sonntagmorgen fünf vor Zehn
Ich kann den Sonntag nicht ertragen
Und ich will keinen Montag sehen

I've tried to hide it, but I can't sleep at night
Everything I think about makes me feel like a version of myself
They tell their lies and we all syncronize
Look to the sky because it's almost over

We want the truth, give us the Absolute
We need your help, 'cause we've got nothing!

We want the truth, give us the Absolute
We need your help, 'cause we've got nothing left to lose
I know we've tried this thing a million times
But put me out, 'cause I'm on fire! 

Don't talk if you aren't gonna tell me the truth
Don't tell me you know and you've got everything under control
We can't have it all, but we can break the fall
This time I'm letting go, 'cause I can't take it anymore